Monday, January 03, 2011

Resolutions {Marysville Ohio Photographer}

Resolutions in 2011

1.  Carry my camera more often and capture my life, not just the special moments of my clients.  And then, share them with you.

2.  Declutter the kitchen by not dropping everything I bring into the back door on the countertop.

3.  Take more risks, because being a risk-taker brings adventure and makes memories.

4.  Run a 5K in 2011.  For those of you that know me personally, you know I can't run the 50 feet between my front door and my mailbox.  For me, this is going to be H.A.R.D.  But today, was the first day of my torture training and I made it (minus the last two minutes because I thought I was dying)!


What's on your 2011 list of resolutions?  I can't wait to hear all about it!


2 comments:

cupcake studio said...

Those are some great ones! Good luck in achieving all of them!

Shiny said...

Last year I resolved to not make any resolutions...and I feel pretty successful in that. :)
This year, I'm gettin' my butt more organized, time management-focused and am kickin' my fitness routine up a notch...as I press another year closer to the "f" word in numbers...(tremble!)
Best wishes in your resolutions, Friend!